Saturday, November 3, 2012

Topic of interest - Waxing to do or not to do?


Hello all,

Sorry for staying gone so long, I know I have so many readers lol. Today I would like to discuss unwanted body hair. We all have that one little place with a ton of hair which most of us could do without. While I won't go into any details I am curious to see what some of you prefer to do. Waxing or Shaving? Personally shaving seems a very temporary solution to the problem because it just keeps coming back. X_X But I hear that wax hurts like hell. I was looking on amazon the other day for some waxing kits and was reading the comments about if it worked or not. And to say the least I was not convinced. But I decided to try it anyway, what the hell why not, I said. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.



If any of you have an experience you would like to share by all means spills it!

No comments:

Post a Comment