Saturday, November 3, 2012

Topic of Interest - Jacob’s Guide to Good Kissing


Back again,

Since I have so few readers’ I have decided to keep them happy. Thus you have my new post, “Jacob’s Guide to Good Kissing.” While I am no expert by any means I do think I know how to kiss, however it does take two to tango. To begin I would like to address that I am more of a passionate kisser so for all of you biters this is not the post for you. A good friend of mine happens to be one of those intense kissers who prefers it a little rougher than me. Note this friend is a lesbian and no we have not made out, just an old conversation. Moving on…kissing is a bit difficult to explain. You close in gradually lips barely touching feeling the excitement of lust creep up on you. Then you start to kiss deeper passionately though still no tongue. It’s all about a certain feeling you have deep down that you want to kiss that person. Once you get the initial kiss out of the way you become synced and it is just very natural. This is when you can start using tongue, but only a little at first slowly teasing. Then you can gradually move on the French kissing but I’d wait a bit for this one.

Ya after reading this I feel it is not very explanatory but hey it’s the best I got. LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment