Thursday, January 10, 2013

Topic of Interest - Grooming

Hello all, I am back I know it has been awhile since my last post but I have just been so busy. Also there is never really anything good of I can think of to talk about. I'm not really a good conversation starter. My best pickup line is, "Hi, how's it going?" and then I pretty much blank and wait for the answer. Anyway back to the topic of interest. Personal Hygiene or grooming whatever you like to call it. I dunno I find myself being really nit picky about certain things and I just find them so unattractive. Allow me to present you with a list: eye goo (ha ha this is what I call it, I'm sure there is some term associated with it but oh well who cares. Plus eye goo just sounds cool), bad breath (seriously mouth wash, gum, brushing your teeth all help with this), uni-brows (it is not hard to grab some tweezers, just saying) body odor ( I don't understand why some people just do not want to use cologne or something , it makes you so much more attractive and approachable if you smell nice), and being what I like to call greasy (seriously take a shower and go wash your face, it makes everything better and relieves tension). That is all. Lol hope everyone has had a great start to their new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment