Thursday, October 25, 2012

Topic of Interest - Dating Sites

Hello all,

I've decided a fun way to begin this blog would be the interesting topic of online dating. Now for most gays I would say 60% of dating begins on an online dating website. Here are several that I know of: adam4adam, okcupid, manhunt, craigslist and I'm sure there are many more. Lets pick out the good and the bad of each just for shits and giggles. So a4a is basically a site to go if you want to have sex, that is basically what it is all boils down to, so if you are looking for sex go there. Next okcupid, now this site is for actual dating but you occasionally get the guy who is just looking for sex. Manhunt, while not as popular as a4a it is definitely just into the hookup scene as well. Last but not least we have c-list this is an interesting site because this is where you get the closet gays and also a lot of creepers. Though while reading the posts are half of the fun. Replying to them is even funner! Feel free to comment! I'm thinking my next topic will be PDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment